Hardware Validation Engineer for Continental (IAȘI)As a Hardware Validation Engineer you will be part of our passionate team of young engineers, sharing great time together, working and developing new and complex projects for our customers. Your daily activity will be in the field Hardware Validation of the Electronic Control Unit, and you will support the design and development of validation tools. Are you interested to be part of our Hardware Validation group? These should spark your interest:
- Perform tests and prepare reports according to the defined test process;
- Develop test sequences for hardware validation according to defined requirements and specifications;
- Collaborate with project team in verifying the test results;
- Analyze and track problems throughout the whole development cycles, ensuring the highest quality in results;
A mentor will support you to gradually take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- You will be a perfect match for our team if you:
- Have a degree in a relevant Engineering field (i.e. Electronics, Automatics, Computer science, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering);
- Have electronics skills;
- Have basic knowledge of real time embedded systems;â
- Have basic knowledge of programming (C/C++ or other relevant programming languages);
- Are a creative and solution-oriented person;
- Approach innovative constructs with an open mind;
- Enjoy dynamic environments;
- Are good in English – speaking, writing and listening.
- Experience with microcontrollers.
- Knowledge of various communication protocols RS232, CAN, LAN;
- Solid Electronics knowledge.
- Experience in building PCB-s from scratch; What we offer :
- A motivating salary (based on performance & involvement);
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
Mihai Marian CENUSA
Phone: 0374 358 355
Mobile: 0746 325 946