IMS MAXIMS is hiring Java Developers in the Suceava office.
Please send your CV at the following address: email@example.com
|Junior Software Engineer
|The Software Engineer will develop and support MAXIMS applications using Java / SQL / Hibernate technologies.
|Software Engineering Team Lead
The IMS MAXIMS range of solutions helps hospitals to deliver high quality care and improve health outcomes through the use of technology.
What is the role
This is a junior position that will give the candidate the opportunity to train in Java development. IMS MAXIMS continues to invest in technology and in people and this leads to further opportunities for training in the future.
- Be enthusiastic about learning and applying your knowledge in the area of software development.
- Prepare yourself to develop high quality Java code
- Develop MAXIMS modules that effectively communicate and deliver product function.
- Work from Use Cases to produce quality, reliable and robust software.
- Ensure sound engineering design, process and quality practices are followed.
- Troubleshoot application issues found during internal and external testing.
- Document all code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any dependencies.
- Focus on quality, excellent code and superior standards
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Knowledge of Java, Apache Tomcat
- Knowledge of SQL desirable
- Understanding of object-oriented design and programming methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
- Able to write accurate descriptions of work-in-progress
Education and Experience
- Educated to degree level or in a degree programme
- Familiar with JAVA software development
- SQL Experience would be an advantage
- Experience in working as part of a team
- Excellent English skills required
- Must be eligible to work unrestricted in the European Union